Guidelines & Policies:
- Call Teri Cheney (Owner) at (603) 298-7900 to schedule a required meeting in person or over the phone to discuss services and date(s).
- To schedule service(s), we require at least two months notice prior to your wedding date. If you are unable to give two months notice, we will strive to offer as much of our services as possible, but cannot guarantee everything you need.
- A 50% deposit of the total Wedding Package and a signed Wedding Package contract is required within 48 hours of scheduling reservation(s) to secure date(s) and service(s) which are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The individual authorized to change and update any arrangements made within the contract is the individual who submitted and signed the contract.
- Complete contract and bring to scheduled meeting, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
- Expectations Salon & Spa
Attn: Teri Cheney
87 North Main Street, Suite 1
West Lebanon, NH 03784
- Expectations Salon & Spa
- Teri Cheney (Owner) is the only authorized personnel to schedule appointments, services, accept contracts, payments or make any changes. Please call (603) 298-7900 to make changes.
- Please notify Teri Cheney of any changes to your scheduled appointments within two weeks before scheduled date.
- Payment can be made in the form of cash, check, Visa, Mastercard or Discover. This deposit will be applied to your final balances on the day of your services.
- Practice updo will be $65 for Bride.
- Bride practice updos are required in order to help ensure client satisfaction.
- All brides are required to schedule a practice updo 2-3 weeks before wedding day.
- Please ensure that you bring all the accessories that you intend to wear in your hair, ex. Tiara, etc.
- It is essential that all members of your bridal party arrive at least 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time. Any members of the bridal party arriving more than 10 minutes late for their appointment may not be able to receive their scheduled service, but will be required to pay full amount include 18% gratuity.
- Gratuity is not included in packages or set prices. 15-20% is traditionally given for any
- Additional charges may be required for additional services outside of the signed contract.
- All bridal party members should come to their hair appointment with an idea of the look that they would like to achieve and/or a picture.
- All bridal party members should shampoo their hair the night before their scheduled service. Updos/Styles will retain their look longer when the hair is not freshly shampooed.
- All bridal party members are advised to wear buttoned-down shirts.
- Off-location services require a minimum of $500.
- A traveling fee will be determined by the distance of your location from our salon and the equipment needed.
- There must be adequate electrical outlets, tables and lighting.
- A 30 day cancellation notice is required prior to the scheduled appointment date(s).
- Deposits will be fully refunded if cancellation notices are made before the 30 days requirement.
- Failure to cancel within the 30 day period will result in the forfeiture of the entire deposit, plus an additional 18% gratuity.
- Please keep in mind that should any party member forgo a prearranged service on date of service, 100% of the charge will apply plus 18% gratuity.